[OpenAFS-devel] Put definition of AFS_USEBUFFERS before it is used

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:20:58 -0400

On Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:03:49 PM -0500 Troy Benjegerdes
<hozer@hozed.org> wrote:

> No, but I found this a few months ago in 1.4.1-rc2 when getting rid of
> spurious compile warnings on linux, and checked it into my local
> repository, and had a bad merge when everything changed from
># if AFS_USEBUFFERS to #if defined(AFS_USEBUFFERS)

The fix to that was to not have made a spurious change you couldn't test.
It is not to ask the gatekeepers to commit an untested change.

-- Jeff