[OpenAFS-devel] Re: "aklog -version" in 1.4.1?

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:26:09 -0500

Adam Megacz <megacz@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> writes:
>> So, from where I'm sitting, the aklog that OpenAFS has
>> shipped in a working state hasn't changed really at all.
>
> That's not the issue.
>
> It's distinguishing the aklog that "shipped with OpenAFS" from the
> serveral versions with varying abilities that "are often
> deployed/bundled with OpenAFS" that is at issue here.

Can't you just use the aklog -h output to tell the difference?

The correct aklog should have the -524 option, right?

[cclausen@saiph:/]% aklog -h
[snip]
 -524 means use the 524 converter instead of V5 directly

<<CDC
--
Christopher D. Clausen
ACM@UIUC SysAdmin