[OpenAFS-devel] OA-1.4.2b3 still fails to define KRB524_CONVERT_CREDS_KDC

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Quoting Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>:
>
>> Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:
>>
>>> I agree that it would be nice to just upgrade to new auto-tools, but
>>> that hasn't happened and as far as I can tell it wont ever happen..  I
>>> mean, 2.5x has been out for several years now and the server still isn't
>>> using it, so I have no faith that this is going to change anytime
>>> soon...  :-(
>>
>> Have faith.  :)
>>
>> [rra@GRAND ~]$ autoconf --version
>> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.60
>> Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.
>
> Oooooh!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!   Ohhhhhhhh!   So, care to re-release 1.4.2b3
> with the new tools so I can test it?   ;)

Not really. A release is effort. 1.4.2b3 is yesterday (well, 3 days ago)

Tell me things like how I can have a makefile target with spaces in it and
I will have an excuse for 1.4.2b4.

Derrick