[OpenAFS-devel] OA-1.4.2b3 still fails to define KRB524_CONVERT_CREDS_KDC

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 12:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

It only needs to work on MacOS, since it will be in
src/platform/DARWIN/Makefile.

[scully:~/Desktop] shadow% make -v
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.