[OpenAFS-devel] RPM for RedHat ES 2.1

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:43:03 -0400

I'm sorry, I stopped supporting certain older versions of Red Hat
software with 1.4.x.  I never actually supported RHEL 2 at all.
Right now all the systems I support have RPM >= 4.2, so 4.0.x might not work.
If you get the SPECfile working I'll consider accepting the patches and
try to make sure it continues to work.  However, I'm afraid I don't
have the time or resources to get it working for you pro bono.

Good Luck,

-derek