[OpenAFS-devel] question rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu()

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:15:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Jim Rees wrote:

> Mostly just manpower.

I was just volunteering manpower and using my mechanical grep/vi tools to
do it. It is tedious, and probably not worth all the effort. But if i -do-
put in some effort it might as well make it back to the tree.

As I said, Im not a programmer, but I can update some of the code which
leaves time for real programmers to do their thing without the feeling
they are working on an ancient codebase that no one cares about.

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University