[OpenAFS-devel] writing AFS-aware WebDav server; questions about lib[j]afs

Peter Somogyi psomogyi@gamax.hu
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:10:57 +0100

On Friday 10 February 2006 06:50, Adam Megacz wrote:
> 1. Is there any way to create a "Process Authentication Thread"
>    similar to a PAG? (I strongly suspect not)

Token.klog() should it be but it didn't work for me and I didn't have time to fix it.
We use another tool for that.

> 2. Is there any way to ask libafs to perform a file operation (open,
>    read, write, etc) using a specific token which is passed as an
>    argument to the call rather than (or perhaps in addition to)
>    whatever tokens are associated with the current PAG?  If so, is
>    this functionality exposed in libjafs?

No, there's no such way in the current libjafs.
It's available only for libadmin operations and not for file or acl.

Peter