[OpenAFS-devel] Multiple clients behind NAT

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:38:57 -0500

Ethan Tira-Thompson <ejt@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
>> OpenAFS has certainly had its struggles with clients behind NATs.
>> With the 1.4.2 OpenAFS file server I believe that all of these
>> troubles are behind us.  The performance of clients behind NATs
>> has been successively improved with each of the 1.4.x releases.
> Is there a way to tell what version a server is running?
> Or anyone just happen to know what version CMU is running on
> {andrew,cs}.cmu.edu? ;)

C:\>rxdebug VICE2.FS.andrew.cmu.edu 7000 -version
Trying 128.2.10.2 (port 7000):
AFS version:  OpenAFS 1.4.0-rc4 built  2005-09-21

You can also check ports 7001 (client), 7002 and 7003, etc. for the
different servers.

<<CDC