[OpenAFS-devel] keyring/pag support for linux

William Cattey wdc@MIT.EDU
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:34:24 -0400

I couldn't let this go by...

My thanks to everyone who continues to work hard to find a way to get
the PAG stuff sorted out.

Stated another way:  Keep shoveling Derrick!  There's gotta be a pony
under there somewhere!!!

-wdc