[OpenAFS-devel] aklog on MacOS X was Re: Service Ticket Questions

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:27:13 -0800

I personally have no problem with integrating Kerberos into Keychain
Access, especially if there is an integrated way to show AFS tokens
as well.  Sounds like a good idea.

However I put out a list of 6 things that we need for AFS on the Mac
and the GUI's were the last item.  We seem to be stuck between 1 and 2.