[OpenAFS-devel] IMAP archive of this and -info lists

Kevin lists@gnosysllc.com
Fri, 05 May 2006 20:50:54 -0400

Hi All-

I seem to recall (6-8 months ago) being able to access through anonymous
IMAP an archive of this list and the openafs-info list at
cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu, but I don't see such archives anymore.

I see public folders:
archive.info-afs (which I suspect is no longer used)
and
archive.openafs (which I can't access because my IMAP client is
apparently getting told that the folder doesn't exist, although I see
the folder in the folder list of the archive folder)

I'm using the latest Mozilla Thunderbird for IMAP access in this case.
I haven't tried yet with other clients.  I'm pretty sure I've used v1.0x
of tbird for this access before with no problems, but it's been awhile
since I tried gaining access to this archive this way.

Have the OpenAFS IMAP archive stores been removed from this server?

Thanks.

-Kevin