[OpenAFS-devel] Re: pagsh in krbafs vs openafs

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:19:15 -0700

Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net> writes:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 07:39:31PM -0400, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

>> what about putting a "conflicts" or "obsoletes" rpm field in there?

> If that solves the issues I'm all for it.

That's probably a good idea.

>> Is there anything that krbafs-utils provides that openafs+krb5 doesn't

> krbafs-utils contains pagsh, afslog, kstring2key and the respective
> man pages.

The functionality of pagsh is probably identical.  afslog and kstring2key
aren't useful unless you're using the kaserver *and* Kerberos v4 ticket
caches.  The Kerberos v5 equivalent is aklog, which is part of
openafs-krb5.