[OpenAFS-devel] getcwd() on Linux 2.6.18+OpenAFS 1.4.2 bugs/errors.

Michael Loftis mloftis@wgops.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:21:51 -0700

This is still a serious bug for me, and quite frankly a show stopper.  I
don't know enough about the guts of AFS and the interaction with the kernel
to fix it very readily.  Since this needs to be fixed in order for my
project to move forward I might be able to offer a bounty to get it fixed,
assuming the fix will be accepted to the OpenAFS mainline as well.

Does that make it more attractive to fix this bug?

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler