[OpenAFS-devel] Re: extract token from kernel, afsclient_TokenGetNew()

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:07:19 -0800

Adam Megacz <megacz@cs.berkeley.edu> writes:
> Also, can anybody tell me where the definition of
> afsclient_TokenGetNew() is?  I found the declaration in libadmin, but
> grepping the source doesn't turn up any actual implementation for the
> function.  I must be looking in the wrong place...

Please ignore this part; I was grepping incorrectly.

> Is there any way to retrieve the current PAG's token (ie the actual
> bytes) for a given cell from the cache manager?

Still interested in an answer to this, though.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380