[OpenAFS-devel] Re: patch: make jafs work again (at least the libadmin portion)

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:36:34 -0800

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> writes:
>>     cache manager).  This calls afsclient_TokenGetExisting().  Use
>>     this if you're in a non-kaserver cell.

> Can you explain why this is specific to a non-kaserver cell?

I don't believe that it is the case.  I intended to indicate the
converse: that non-kaserver cells need to use this mechanism and not
the other.

It was my understanding that the preexisting username/password
constructor only works with kaserver, but I could be completely wrong
there.  But if that's the case, then the constructor I added is the
only one that would work in a non-kaserver cell.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380