[OpenAFS-devel] Searchable OpenAFS source code

Tom Keiser tkeiser@gmail.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:49:45 -0500

On 1/17/07, Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> wrote:
> Marcus Watts <mdw@umich.edu> writes:
>
> > I think you're going to need to figure out exactly what you need first.
> > It's possible you'll find that opengrok actually needs to run on the cvs
> > repository host itself, and more than likely that you want stuff changed
> > in the way cvs is configured.
>
> Most of the really good CVS repository browsers want access to the ,v
> files in the repository so that they can redo everything themselves.

That is precisely what OpenGrok wants.  For my internal openafs
opengrok instances, I checkout using pserver, and then overwrite all
of the CVS/Root files with /afs/.grand.central.org/project/openafs/cvs

--
Tom Keiser
tkeiser@gmail.com