[OpenAFS-devel] small patch to fix segmentation fault during error reporting of "fs"

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:10:50 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Stefaan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is probably not the right list for bug reports and patches, but I
>> was kind of surprised that my previous report to openafs-bugs had its
>> ticket (#51424) deleted.  I guess it was probably lost in the huge
>> spam traffic going on there.  So I'm trying again here :)
>>
>> Sorry to bother,
>> Stefaan
>
> Undeleted.

I deleted several by accident and have been trying to find a way to search
for them; You can't search for deleted tickets obviously and so i am
screwed.