[OpenAFS-devel] small patch to fix segmentation fault during error reporting of "fs"

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:19:02 -0500

On Thursday, January 18, 2007 02:10:50 PM -0500 Derrick J Brashear
<shadow@dementia.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>
>> Stefaan wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> this is probably not the right list for bug reports and patches, but I
>>> was kind of surprised that my previous report to openafs-bugs had its
>>> ticket (#51424) deleted.  I guess it was probably lost in the huge
>>> spam traffic going on there.  So I'm trying again here :)
>>>
>>> Sorry to bother,
>>> Stefaan
>>
>> Undeleted.
>
> I deleted several by accident and have been trying to find a way to
> search for them; You can't search for deleted tickets obviously...

You can now, if you do it explicitly.
More generally, any query which matches on the Status field will be able to
match deleted tickets.

-- Jeff