[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] Solaris 10 11/06 afs 1.4.2 pam module panic.

Kris Kasner kris.kasner@qualcomm.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:42:58 -0800 (PST)

What version of Solaris Express are you running? I had it working fine under
build 44 (snv_44) and it's still working as of snv_56, both on SPARC.
I have not tried it under SX on x86.. but I have no reason to believe it
wouldn't work just the same..

I'm running OpenAFS 1.4.2 with Dale's patches for the pam auth panic.

--Kris

Today at 01:25, Joel Leyh <hashbang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Applying the patch by Dale Ghent on SunOS 5.11 results in symbol issues:

> symbol                             in file
> crgetngroups                        UAFS/libuafs.a(afs_osi_pag.o)
> crgetgroups                         UAFS/libuafs.a(afs_osi_pag.o)
> crgetruid                           UAFS/libuafs.a(afs_dynroot.o)
>
> Not sure what to do about this. Do I need to install some package?
>
> Thanks, Joel

Thomas Kris Kasner
Qualcomm Inc.
5775 Morehouse Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
(858)658-4932

"As answers go, short to the point, utterly useless
      and totally consistent with what I have come to
 	       expect from a Vorlon."
"Good."				-- Kosh and Sheridan, Babylon 5.