[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] jafs et al

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Marcus Watts wrote:

> A lot of these *-config things were probably generated by some gnu tool
> (libtool?), but AFS will probably need its own unique thing.  I envision
> something that might work like this:

I keep considering this. The only problem is how to encode the path for
destdir builds. I suppose we could provide a one time script which you run
with the full path of the script, it confirms the install is really there,
edits the config script and then nukes itself.