[OpenAFS-devel] RE: Missing v3fshelper File from rs_aix51.tar tarball

Wayne Shi wshi@fdrinnovation.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:33:12 -0400

--------------000604030005050604000805

Hi,

This is my first install of AFS on an AIX 5.1 system. According to the
installation doc (for AIX 4.2), I need to replace the fsck program
Helper, but I don't have the v3fshelper file under
rs_aix51/dest/root.server/etc directory after unpacking the tar file, it
is an empty directory. Do I still need this file any more for AIX 5.1?

Thanks for your help

Wayne Shi

--------------000604030005050604000805

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi,<br>
This is my first install of AFS on an AIX 5.1 system. According to the
installation doc (for AIX 4.2), I need to replace the fsck program
Helper, but I don't have the <b>v3fshelper </b>file under
rs_aix51/dest/root.server/etc directory after unpacking the tar file,
it is an empty directory. Do I still need this file any more for AIX
5.1?<br>
Thanks for your help<br>
Wayne Shi<br>

--------------000604030005050604000805--