[OpenAFS-devel] Max /vicep partition size?

Mike Polek mike@pictage.com
Wed, 09 May 2007 14:07:54 -0700

We have servers with 19T Raid6, split into 24 partitions
(to keep things in the /vicep[a-y] range). We expect that disk
size will double this year, so they'll be at 38T.
After that, the 1.4T limit will become important,
so yes... there is a need to cope with larger partition
sizes.