[OpenAFS-devel] Which delta corresponds to 1.5.18?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Thu, 10 May 2007 16:53:36 -0500

> >What I want to know is which of the these mercurial revisions (which
> >most all of match up with a delta), will be equivalent to the
> >Openafs_1_5_18 tag
>
> we don't track that information. worse (and it's my fault) a few times
> deltas spanned a tag under the same delta name. we will probably go fix
> the repository by hand at some point.

Okay, I'll go hurt my brain looking at dates.

But I would humbly request that you *not* fix the repo by hand.. yes
it's ugly, but fixing it would be mucking with past history, and I'd
rather have past commit history metadata be immutable.

If you must change it, please fix it soon ;)