[OpenAFS-devel] openafs-1.4.4 panic Solaris 10 U4

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:12:15 -0500

As Andrew Deason pointed out, try the 1.4.5-pre1 that has the patches for
Solaris 5.10 update 4. It can also be built with the Solaris 10 Kerberos
if that is what you want. Update 4 now has the krb5.h