[OpenAFS-devel] 1.5.25 and struct rpcStats

Arno Schuring aelschuring@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:21:09 +0200

Derrick Brashear wrote:

> On 10/19/07, *Arno Schuring* <aelschuring@hotmail.com
> <mailto:aelschuring@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     [..]
>
>     grepping the source, I cannot find any declaration of rpcStats
>     (save for
>     a typedef afs_uint32 in rxstat.xg). Is this supposed to be generated
>     from somewhere, or am I missing a package that provides this?
>

> it's supposed to be provided by rxgen running on that file.
ah, I see. Will dig deeper into rxgen then.

>     Included is a patch I used to remove the hardcoded paths to
>     /lib/cpp. It
>     can be autodetected from autoconf, so there is no need to hardcode
>     these
>     paths. (it is probably not necessary to include AC_PROG_CPP in
>     configure.in <http://configure.in>, I think).
>

> ok; you should submit it to openafs-bugs@openafs.org
> <mailto:openafs-bugs@openafs.org>
will do, thanks.

>     I'm currently working on a patch to move the /vicep* partitions to the
>     more FHS-friendly /srv/vice. Does a change like this have any
>     change of
>     being merged upstream or should I keep it to myself?
>

> regardless, you should submit it.
ok, will do after it has gotten some runtime testing - which is very
much dependent on me solving the rxgen issue first.

Thanks,
Arno