[OpenAFS-devel] 1.5.25 and struct rpcStats

Arno Schuring aelschuring@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:53:14 +0200

Derrick Brashear wrote:

>     [...]
>     grepping the source, I cannot find any declaration of rpcStats
>     (save for
>     a typedef afs_uint32 in rxstat.xg). Is this supposed to be generated
>     from somewhere, or am I missing a package that provides this?
>

> it's supposed to be provided by rxgen running on that file.
Which failed the first time because I had no /lib/cpp, and the second
time because configure picked gcc -E as preprocessor which has different
semantics than cpp. The patch I sent to -bugs no longer uses AC_PROG_CPP.

Thanks for the pointer,

Arno