[OpenAFS-devel] php-(a)fs

Alberto Mancini mancini@math.unifi.it
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 02:56:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I wrote, mostly to understand the difficulties, a tiny php extension
wrapping a couple of pioctl calls.

Actually WHEREIS,GETACL,GETVOLSTAT are in the code and I think that
writing the extension is less problematic than processing  'fs'
output.

The code (that is really a quick-and-dirty test) can be downloaded
at the URL:
 	http://ununtrio.math.unifi.it/PHP/

where a working test (test.php) is available.
Most of the code is from fs.c.

Any criticism will be apreciated.

I'd like to ear ideas on the general layout of the extension (OO ?) and on
the "operations" that may be useful to implement.

The code is going to be part of a web-afs-access system
(something similar to filedrawers, and based on mod_waklog)
we are planning/developing for our users.

Alberto.