[OpenAFS-devel] Failed compile of openafs 1.5.31 for ARM linux 2.6.21 on Nokia N800 maemo OS2008 (fwd)

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:59:04 -0500 (EST)

>I get errors when trying to compile openafs for my Nokia N800 running OS2008
>(same as N810). I've tried compiling 1.5.31, the 1.5.x cvs branch and the cvs
>head with the same error:

Why in the world would somebody build an AFS client on a damn cell phone?
Or for a damn cell phone for that matter....

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile@coyhile.com