[OpenAFS-devel] klog (the kaserver kind) and PAGs on x86_64

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:47:54 +0200 (EET)

Can somebody please explain to me why a "klog -setpag account" does
not produce a token on CentOS 4.6 x86_64?  "klog account" does generate
a token, without a PAG (so root su'ing to the user gets it).  Logging
in via pam_afs.so does (and "groups" shows the two anon groups, and
root su'ing to the user does not get the token).

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,