[OpenAFS-devel] rxk5 branch is ready; please test

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:31:58 -0500

--On Friday, January 11, 2008 02:13:49 PM -0600 "Douglas E. Engert"
<deengert@anl.gov> wrote:

> This afternoon, did a cvs update, and found three new problems.
> All three are because the Solaris compiler considers a void
> function returning a value as an error.

Well, I would expect any compiler to produce at least a warning for that.
IMHO this code is integrated it needs to be cleaned up to the point where
not only does it build on all of our platforms, but it doesn't
substantially increase the number of warnings, at least in modules that
have already been cleaned up in that respect.

-- Jeff