[OpenAFS-devel] Doxygen-ification of source

Steven Jenkins steven.jenkins@gmail.com
Wed, 28 May 2008 15:57:18 -0400

There have been several submissions and mentions of using Doxygen to
aid in improving OpenAFS source documentation recently, and someone
mentioned to me a conflict or potential conflict that should get some
consensus: which style of Doxygen comments to use?

We have been doing submissions using the Javadoc style (/** ... **/),
but last week at the workshop I heard someone mention Qt style (/*!
... */) was also in use (or perhaps even the 'official' style).

Does it matter which of the styles submitters use?

Thanks,
Steven