[OpenAFS-devel] Linux Dynamic Kernel Module Support

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:02:21 -0800

Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> writes:

> Actually, no, I didn't. This could be because I use Ubuntu, which is up
> to openafs-modules-source-1.4.7.dfsg1-6--all and
> openafs-client-1.4.7.dfsg1-6--i386. Neither package appears to use dkms.

If someone will explain to me how to make Debian packages that work with
dkms, I'd be happy to do so (after the lenny release), but so far Ubuntu
hasn't really explained to anyone in Debian that I've seen how this is
supposed to work within a dpkg-based system.