[OpenAFS-devel] Tracing NameToId

Barry Fawthrop barry@isscp.com
Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:41:30 -0400

I would expect a reply from my server and the IP Address it reads from ThisCellServDB file

How host is set to this value  3065188196  I don't understand ??
following the rxi_ListenerProc  procedure I don't see where host is set to anything
The  rxi_ReadPacket line is the first time host is used after it was defined as afs_uint32

Also how does it jump from xdr_idlist to savecontext.
xdr_idlist does not call call savecontext so how does the program step through and jump from
xdr_idlist to savecontext and rxi_ListenerProc.

Thanks again