[OpenAFS-devel] Compiling the native Windows client

Peter Hallberg hallberg68@hotmail.com
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:04:58 +0200

> The IFS specific components from that tree will be merged onto
> a production branch when the code is ready for public beta.
> At that point in time documentation will be updated.
>
> The code builds using VS2005=2C the WDK 6.0=2C6.0a=2C6.1 and DDK 6000=2C6=
001.

There is still one thing unclear to me=2C to try it should only the driver =
be compiled in the separate branch while the applications is built and inst=
alled from the production branch or should one do a full build in the IFS b=
ranch?

Hitta k=E4rleken nu i v=E5r!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=3D1002952=