[OpenAFS-devel] Compiling the native Windows client

Peter Hallberg hallberg68@hotmail.com
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:59:26 +0200

> You need the full kdfs branch build. The areas in which there are
> ifs specific changes are the afsd_service.exe (src/WINNT/afsd)=2C
> the new driver code (src/WINNT/afsrdr)=2C and the pioctl interface
> (src/sys)

The driver build clean using the WDK but for the full build I have a questi=
on=2C the documentation in the file README-NT says:
STEP F. Begin the build
(3) Configure the environment variables:
    For a debug build:
    (b) Execute the SETENV.BAT file with the parameters "/2000 /DEBUG"

But there are no file named setenv.bat in the openafs source tree and the o=
ne in the WDK takes different kind of parameters?

Also=2C can Visual Studio 2003 be used or is only 2005 supported=2C the doc=
umentation says that 2003 also is supported but earlier in this thread only=
 2005 was mentioned?

V=E5rk=E4nslor och pirr i magen? Hitta din dr=F6mpartner h=E4r!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=3D1002952=