[OpenAFS-devel] Google Summer of Code 2009 introduction

Jake Thebault-Spieker summatusmentis@gmail.com
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:15:12 -0500

--000e0cd6aa4c84808f0468030764

Hello all,

My name is Jake, and i was accepted as a student for OpenAFS as part of
Google Summer of Code 2009. I'll be working to implement a different server
list ordering scheme, based on Rx peer statistics and other network
information including RPCs and ping times. The goals for this project
include implementation of this feature set for both the unix and the windows
cache managers. A more complete version of my project proposal can be seen
at /afs/
tproa.net/users/s/u/summatusmentis/OpenAFS_server_pref_application.pdf

I was a student last year for Google Summer of Code 2008 with OpenAFS as
well, and I plan to continue being a part of the OpenAFS community.

--
Jacob Thebault-Spieker
Cell: (320) 288-6412

--000e0cd6aa4c84808f0468030764

Hello all,<br><br>My name is Jake, and i was accepted as a student for Open=
AFS as part of Google Summer of Code 2009. I&#39;ll be working to implement=
 a different server list ordering scheme, based on Rx peer statistics and o=
ther network information including RPCs and ping times. The goals for this =
project include implementation of this feature set for both the unix and th=
e windows cache managers. A more complete version of my project proposal ca=
n be seen at /afs/<a href=3D"http://tproa.net/users/s/u/summatusmentis/Open=
AFS_server_pref_application.pdf">tproa.net/users/s/u/summatusmentis/OpenAFS=
_server_pref_application.pdf</a><br>

s well, and I plan to continue being a part of the OpenAFS community.<br cl=

--000e0cd6aa4c84808f0468030764--