[OpenAFS-devel] [RFC] afs client cache pinning wiki document

Dragos Tatulea dragos.tatulea@gmail.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:57:46 +0200

--001636c5b0a3b897390462a5d3be

Hi,

    I gathered some info from the IRC/Jabber logs in one wiki page relating
to cache pinning and transformed it into a minimal design document. Please
contribute with responses, ideas and critiques on this material. It will
help me during development.

http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/Sandbox/WebHome

Thanks,
Dragos

--001636c5b0a3b897390462a5d3be

Hi,<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I gathered some info from the IRC/Jabber logs=
 in one wiki page relating to cache pinning and transformed it into a minim=
al design document. Please contribute with responses, ideas and critiques o=
n this material. It will help me during development.<br>
agos<br>

--001636c5b0a3b897390462a5d3be--