[OpenAFS-devel] compile error on OpenSolaris 2008.11 with 1.4.8

Joel hashbang@gmail.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:48:59 -0600

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Matt Benjamin <matt@linuxbox.com> wrote:

Indeed, libafs.o was not built. I've only ever used libafs.nonfs.o,
which is why I didn't notice this before.
RT 119118 is the issue I saw, and the file in question appears to be rpc_rdma.h

Joel