[OpenAFS-devel] formalized release schedules, and release team, for feature releases (1.5.x, and future)

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:04:26 -0500

> 2. I'd like to request formally that the gatekeepers make it possible
> for willing volunteers like myself to join the release team, so that we
> can help with this type of work.

release-team@openafs.org has been available for this purpose for quite
a while now. Please join it if you'd like to help build and test
releases that we'll be making binaries available of; As to the
preceding point, I will grant that a few times unix support in 1.5.x
has slipped a little as we've attempted to push fixes for Windows
quickly, and I apologize for that.

Derrick