[OpenAFS-devel] openafs warnings

Dale Ghent daleg@elemental.org
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:25:43 -0400

Sounds great. I started on this patch a few years ago but due to time
and job changes I didn't get too far.

As far as the warnings go, are you measuring progress by what gcc has
to say with -Wall ? You might want to try Sun's C compiler as well...
it tends to gripe a whole lot more, especially when it comes to the
K&R style stuff.

/dale