[OpenAFS-devel] Change of version control system

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:55:44 +0200

Simon,

the new interface to gerrit and gid works fine for me. I tested it last
week with a very simple small patch and I was able also to update the
patch which finally was accepted and merged.

Today I pushed another patch (70), but without being aware of it two
other patches (68 and 69) appeared.

What may have caused this behaviour?

Before doing the commit I did a "git pull" to be sure i am working on
the actual source. But there was nothing which had to do with the source
 files in the patch.

Hartmut