[OpenAFS-devel] warnings fix

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:15:11 +0100

On 14 Jul 2009, at 23:05, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> If these issues still exist, patches to fix them would be greatly
> appreciated!

In fact, I've just been through your openafs.19 detailed changes list.
There's a lot of stuff in there that I haven't touched, and that it
would be good to get into the tree. However, it's really unlikely that
anyone would be able to review such a monolithic patch.

Would you be able to submit these changes into gerrit, in the form of
a patch for each one of those listed changes - that's really the ideal
granularity.

Thanks,

Simon.