[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [RFC] afs client cache pinning wiki document

Dragos Tatulea dragos.tatulea@gmail.com
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:31:18 +0300

--0016e64601f694d882046f14e80e

Hi,

    I gathered some info from the IRC/Jabber logs in one wiki page relating
> to cache pinning and transformed it into a minimal design document. Please
> contribute with responses, ideas and critiques on this material. It will
> help me during development.

I can't find the wiki page [1] anymore. Has it been accidentally deleted?

Thanks,
Dragos

[1] http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/Sandbox/OpenAFSCachePinning

--0016e64601f694d882046f14e80e

le=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex;=
 padding-left: 1ex;">=A0=A0=A0 I gathered some info from the IRC/Jabber log=
s in one wiki page relating to cache pinning and transformed it into a mini=
mal design document. Please contribute with responses, ideas and critiques =
on this material. It will help me during development.</blockquote>

/www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/Sandbox/OpenAFSCachePinning">http://www.de=
mentia.org/twiki/bin/view/Sandbox/OpenAFSCachePinning</a><br>

--0016e64601f694d882046f14e80e--