[AFS3-std] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] convergence of RxOSD, Extended Call Backs, Byte Range Locking, etc.

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:19:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hartmut,

Does using GetODSDlocation and StoreMini as begin/end I/O RPCs allow use of an opaque identifier to refer to an I/O transaction?

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box