[OpenAFS-devel] Road map, was Proposal for capabilities support in Unix client 1.4.x

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:33:15 -0400

--001636283826b82020046cf1976a

> Could you clarify which of the DAFS bugs you are concerned about?
> Several of the more serious DAFS bugs have had patches submitted over
> the past few months..

The ones we don't know about. I'll recheck but I don't think any of the
listed issues is a show stopper. The real issue is the code as-is has had
very little testing. Patches based on it, applied to other trees, have, but
that's not really testing I'd want to put faith in for a new stable series.

Derrick

--001636283826b82020046cf1976a

order-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; paddin=
t?<br>
Several of the more serious DAFS bugs have had patches submitted over<br>
the past few months..<br>
t I don&#39;t think any of the listed issues is a show stopper. The real is=
sue is the code as-is has had very little testing. Patches based on it, app=
lied to other trees, have, but that&#39;s not really testing I&#39;d want t=
o put faith in for a new stable series.<br>

--001636283826b82020046cf1976a--