[OpenAFS-devel] Trying to code for Mac OS X

Barry Fawthrop barry@isscp.com
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:32:07 -0400

To All Thank You

I would like this to be an Objective-C++ project.
Yes this is alot of hard work ,but it might be worth it not sure yet

Where is the actual code for initialize_RXK_error_table
and other initialize_???+error_table(s)

I have RXK_error_table declared in rxkad.h  as
extern void initalize_RXK_error_table(void);
But I can not find the code anywhere

Thanks again to all you advice and support