[OpenAFS-devel] Trying to code for Mac OS X

Barry Fawthrop barry@isscp.com
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:45:39 -0400

Thanks
But which  .xg  or rxgen file creates the error tables ?   I have managed to work through all the code
except for the initialize_????_error_table  references

Also am I right to assume the #define UKERNEL   => implies  Unix Kernel ?
or what is the right meaning for  #define KERNEL   and #define UKERNEL ?

Thanks again to all