[OpenAFS-devel] Final Mac OS Steps

Barry Fawthrop barry@isscp.com
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:42:53 -0400

Thanks to all

I have a 95% working openafs on the iphone simulator

Only two things have be stumped

(1) I can run aklog and get as afar as
    About to resolve name barry to id in cell  abc.xyz

    it fails here with the
    if(!pr_Initialize(0, confname, aserver.cell))
        status = pr_SNameToId(username, &viceId);

with error message
error while killing target (killing anyway): warning error on line 1987 of
"/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-962/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-inferior.c" in function
"masocs_kill_inferiror_safe":(os/kern) failur (0x5x)

On the web it talk about closing multiple UIWindows  and we are not doing that here
Is it some where in the rx.c  somthing about threads but I'm so lost there

(2) in rxkad_server.c  rxkad_CheckResponse  function
tkt_DecodeTicket5(tix, tlen, tsp->get_key, tsp->get_key_rock, kvno,
client.name, client.instance, client.cell, &sessionkey, &host, &start,
&end, tsp->flags &RXS_CONFIG_FLAGS_DISABLE_DOTCHECK);

compiles with errors
invalid conversion from 'int (*)(void,* int, ktc_encryptionKey *) to int()(char *, int, ktcencruptionKey *)
invalid conversion from void* to char *
cannot convert ktc_encryptionKey * to char * for arugment 9 in tkt_DecodeTicket......

Yes The mapping is very strict and I have had to make come changes like
code = malloc(..     ->    code = (char *)malloc(...

But this one has me stumped I've tried everything

Thanks all