[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS Master Repository branch, master, updated. openafs-devel-1_5_65-15-ge5cf14b

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:24:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just want to chime in, supporting the position taken by Derrick and Jeff on this point.  While I understand the desire for keeping documentation up-to-date, I just don't think the solution is to tie people's hands.  Let's find ways to encourage the documentation effort that don't involve blocking commits.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box