[OpenAFS-devel] Q: pending Solaris changes that can potentially affect OpenAFS on Solaris

Dale Ghent daleg@elemental.org
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:28:05 -0400

Thanks for the heads-up, Frank. Given the lack of reply since you sent
this, I don't think anything immediately knows off thei top of their
head, and I don't either. Investigation is in order.

Are these changes happening under a specific PSARC that's in the open
on arc.o.o ?

/dale